Owner of the data processing: SEIKOM Electronic GmbH & Co. KG, legal address: Fortunastraße 20, 42489 Wülfrath, Germany
Contact Information: Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data (or Data) - Any information that, directly, indirectly, or in combination with other information - including a personal identification number - enables the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Usage Data - information collected automatically through this website (or through third party services used on this website), such as: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users of this website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the server's response (successful result, error, etc. ), the country of origin, the name of the server, the name of the user who made the request, the name of the user who made the request, the name of the user who received the response, the name of the server, the name of the user who received the response, the name of the user who received the response. ), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the user, the different time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page of the website) and the details about the path followed within the website, with particular reference to the order of the pages visited, as well as other parameters about the operating system of the device and/or the IT environment of the user.
User - The person who uses this website and who, unless otherwise specified, is identical to the data subject.
Data Subject - The natural person to whom the personal data relates.
Data Controller (or Owner) - The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data, including the security measures for the operation and use of this Website. The data controller is the owner of this website, unless otherwise specified.
This section explains in general terms the sources and means by which we collect and process personal data.
- Order our services
When you order our services, your contact, payment and identification information is used to process your order and provide our services.
- Contact us
If you contact us in relation to any of our services (by email), we may collect and retain your contact details and communication for the purpose of processing your request and recording the communication.
- Other Means of Collection. We collect personal information in a variety of ways, including the following:
- When you voluntarily submit personal information to us, communicate with us, pay for our services that may appear on our website, or use any of our services;
- When you visit our website, we may collect location and other information from the Internet browser you use;
- When you provide us with certain technical information through your communications with us, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, time zone setting and location, device operating system, and other technologies you use to access our website or communicate with us;
- From third party and public sources, including data analytics providers for our own social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
The personal information we collect varies by user, transaction and purpose, but our primary purpose is to conduct our business efficiently and satisfactorily and for related legal purposes.
Users are responsible for all third party personal information obtained, published or disclosed through this website and acknowledge that they have the third party's consent to disclose the information to the Owner.
The data concerning the user is collected to enable the Owner to provide its service, to comply with its legal obligations, to respond to enforcement requests, to protect its rights and interests (or those of its users or third parties), to detect malicious or fraudulent activities, and to contact the user and send e-mails through the mailing list. Users who are unsure about what personal data is mandatory are welcome to contact the owner.
In general, we collect the following data:
- Information that the user provides when communicating through our website, creating an account or ordering our products;
- Information we receive from third parties, such as a website or web page provider, about the use of our website on third party websites or devices;
- Location information, including location information provided by a mobile or other device that interacts with our website (including through beacon technologies) or that is associated with your IP address, where we are legally authorized to process such information;
- Activity information about your use and the use by people you authorize through your account on our website, such as the services you provide, the frequency of use of our services, and your preferences; and
- Usage, display, technical and device data when you visit our website on websites or third-party websites or open emails sent by us, including your browser or device type, unique device identifier and IP address
We collect the following categories of personal data for the following activities:
Activity categories of personal data
Website visit - browsing data.
- Device information.
Contacting our support teams - identification data.
- Contact details (e-mail address).
- Content of your request.
Enabling visitors and users to exercise their privacy rights - Identifying data.
- Contact data.
- Content of the request.
- Data required to respond to the request.
Compliance with legal requirements or management of litigation - data necessary to prove compliance with our obligations and/or manage legal proceedings.
Ordering our services - identification data;
- Payment details;
- Contact information;
We use the personal information we collect or receive from our users for the purposes described in this policy and for other business purposes permitted by law, including developing, providing and performing our services, sharing it with our affiliates for related business purposes, and as follows:
- To contact you: To contact you by email, phone call, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- To provide services and process your orders.
- To process your requests: To process and manage your requests to us.
- To respond to your inquiries and questions, resolve disputes, investigate and address your concerns, and monitor and improve our responses;
- For testing, research, analysis and the development of products and services, including the improvement of our website and services;
- To facilitate and process your transactions with us and with our affiliates and business partners when we choose to offer these services;
- To respond to law enforcement inquiries and when required by applicable law, court order or government regulation;
- For Other Purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns, and evaluating and improving our service, marketing and your experience
SEIKOM Electronic takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of data.
The data processing will be carried out using computers and/or IT-based instruments, following organizational procedures and modalities strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to SEIKOM Electronic, the data may in some cases be accessible to certain responsible parties involved in the operation of this website (administration, sales, marketing, legal department, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) that may be contracted by SEIKOM Electronic as data processors. The updated list of these parties can be requested from the Owner at any time.
Depending on the user's location, data transfers may involve the transmission of the user's data to a country other than his or her own. If such a transfer occurs, the user can learn more about it by reading the relevant sections of this document or by contacting SEIKOM Electronic using the information provided in the "Contact Us" section.
SEIKOM Electronic may store and process your personal data outside the European Union (EU)/European Economic Area (EEA), but we will ask for your consent. We currently store and process your personal data in Spain.
We may share your personal information with the following recipients:
- Internal recipients - Your personal information will only be shared with authorized employees who need access to perform their duties (e.g. support teams, developers, etc.). Our employees are specially trained and aware of the sensitivity of your personal data and the requirements necessary to protect your right to privacy.
- Processors - in order to provide the Services, SEIKOM Electronic may share your personal information with other companies that act as data processors.
- Partners and Third Parties - in order to provide the Services, SEIKOM Electronic may share your personal information with third party service providers.
- Judicial, Administrative and Other Public Authorities - SEIKOM Electronic may be required to share or disclose some of your personal information if required to do so by law, to comply with a court order, to seek redress or defend SEIKOM Electronic's rights, to cooperate in an investigation (e.g., fraud, identity theft, etc.)
Personal data will be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose for which it was collected. Therefore:
- Personal data collected for the purposes of a contract between SEIKOM Electronic and the user will be kept for as long as a contract exists between the parties.
- Personal data collected for the purposes of the user's consent will be kept for as long as the user has given consent.
- Personal data collected to protect the legitimate interests of the Owner will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill these purposes. Users can obtain specific information about the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
SEIKOM Electronic may be entitled to store personal data for a longer period of time if the user has given his consent to such processing, as long as this consent is not revoked. In addition, the owner may be obliged to store personal data for a longer period of time if this is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or by order of a public authority.
After the retention period has expired, the personal data must be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of deletion, the right of rectification and the right of data portability can no longer be exercised after the expiry of the retention period.
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to their data processed by SEIKOM Electronic. In particular, users have the right to do the following:
- Withdrawal of consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Objection to the processing of data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is based on a legal basis other than consent. For more details, please refer to the relevant section below.
- Access to data. Users have the right to know whether data are processed by the owner, to obtain information on certain aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the data processed.
- Verification and rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and request its update or rectification.
- restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right to restrict the processing of their data under certain circumstances. In this case, the Owner will not process the data for purposes other than the storage of the data.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right to request that the owner delete their data under certain circumstances.
- To receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have it transferred, if technically possible, without hindrance to another controller. This provision applies provided that the data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the user's consent, on a contract to which the user is party, or on pre-contractual obligations.
- File a Complaint. If you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to complain to the data protection authority.
All requests to exercise the user rights can be addressed to SEIKOM Electronic via the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be made free of charge and will be processed by the owner as soon as possible and always within one month.
If the User has any questions regarding the processing of data by SEIKOM Electronic, he/she may submit a request to the national supervisory authority.
If the changes affect the processing activities based on the user's consent, SEIKOM Electronic will obtain a new consent from the user, if necessary.